Discount arrangements PAOTM as of 1-1-2021
PAOTM offers certain groups of people a discount on the course fee. Our standard discount arrangements are set out below. In addition to these standard discounts, certain courses may also be eligible for a special discount. These special discounts cannot be applied in combination with other discounts and apply only for full-paying course members.
For all discounts: you are required to clearly state that you are eligible for a discount, and why, during your registration.
Definitions and conditions
- Regular course fee: the basic fee for a PAOTM course, exclusive of additional costs for literature, dinner, excursion or overnight stay.
- Regular course: PAOTM courses which are not a programme, course of study, symposium, series of Master's lectures or are not organised in collaboration with other course providers.
- Non-regular PAOTM course: programmes, courses of study, symposia, series of Master's lectures and courses organised in collaboration with other course providers.
- If there is a risk of a course being oversubscribed, priority will be given to full-paying course members.
- Discounts are not cumulative. One discount at a time.
- In specific situations, a decision will be made by the PAOTM programme manager concerned.
- Temporary offers may deviate from the provisions set out herein.
- PAOTM Course leaders may invite one relation or colleague to attend a course led by them as a guest, with a 50% discount on the regular course fee. The guest will be registered as a course participant. The normal course fee will be charged and the discount subsequently deducted during registration by PAOTM.
- PAOTM Lecturers may invite one relation or colleague to attend a course in which they teach as a guest, with a 25% discount, provided their guest registers for the full course or a course module. The guest will be registered as course participant. The normal course fee will be charged and the discount subsequently deducted during registration by PAOTM.